Friday, September 30, 2011

Getting around...

I'm level 5 now and I still don't know what I'm doing. I'm having fun, though. Mining seems to be the most efficient way to make some cash right now. I'll check out cooking and blending soon. I don't have a goal for myself just yet beyond exploring and experiencing everything I can.

I started the road to getting my papers so I can ride the subway. The bureaucracy involved is hysterical, and I'm having great fun going through the process. This game is my type of humor.

For those of you who, like me, want to keep track of where they've been to better explore, you may want to download this handy location tracker. In the Glitch forums are a couple of Greasemonkey posts with other handy scripts in them. I may have to bookmark a few things soon.

While I'm at it, you should have this link handy, too: The (unofficial) Glitch Strategy Blog and Wiki

1 comment:

  1. When mining, have you tried the drink called the Earthshaker? I highly recommend it, but due to the cost I only recommend it if you are "power mining". Unless you are rich! :-)

    Thanks for the link to the location tracker! That sounds great.

    Happy Glitching!

    ReplyDelete