Saturday, October 1, 2011

You Can't Stop the Signal

I love how portable Glitch is.

Because it's based in flash, it can run on any computer with a flash-enabled browser. Of course, it runs better on some computers and not so well on others. My old backup PC gets bogged down with crazy lag when there are more than three Glitchen in the street, but my wife's laptop runs it just fine, as does my PC at work. My main PC is down with a busted video card at the moment.

I'm looking forward to an iPad app. I even have a pretty good idea for a UI. But I really like the app already in place that lets you keep up with the news feed and manage your skills. It needs a few more features, and should absolutely be universal, but it's a wonderful start.

And changing the topic...

I now have three piggies and I'm toiling away at crops. Picked up blending so I could make myself some quick pick-me-ups, too. I'm going to have a housewarming party sometime in the future. Just not sure when. I'm also investigating the merits of different housing. I think that might be a future blog entry. I don't really want to get into strategy too much because there's already a good blog and wiki for that, although the wiki is lacking a little. That's not so much a complaint as motive to get me involved in the wiki project.

I was never good at ending posts. See you in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment